Sunday, 26 February 2017

Weekly Reading


Well, it's Oscars night tonight! Who are you rooting for? I haven't seen all of the nominees but have enjoyed all of the ones I have watched. As a big fan of Jimmy Kimmel, I'm excited to see what he brings to the show.

Vanity Fair's Best Dressed Tonight is the night to bring style A-Game. Are any of your favourite's on this list? I've always loved Lupita Nyong'o's pale blue Prada gown. So many great looks on this slideshow!

Winter Style of French Girls I was just talking to my sister today about how European fashion is really so superior to ours (those girls just get it), so this Parisian guide to winter style is perfect. 

Unique Winter Boots How do you feel about these boots? I'm all for upping winter style, but these are a little out there. Who knows, though!

Blush Dress Oh how I cannot wait to flirt around in dresses without a winter coat, scarf, tights, and boots. Blair is of course exquisite in this darling little number. 

The BEST Chocolate Cake Reading week has coincided with my mom's birthday each year of university so I've been able to bake up a birthday cake each time. This year, knowing a cake she had on her mind from their recent trip to Halifax, I whipped up this one. Do yourself a favour and do the same. It is truly amazing!

Emma Watson Press Style How cool is it that Emma Watson and her team created an Instagram page for her Beauty and the Beast press tour style? 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)